We need not emphasize the delicateness of the jobs involving glass.
The mere sound of the word glass immediately sends signals to us to be careful about it. Warnings such HANDLE WITH CARE, FRAGILE, BREAKABLE and the like flash in our minds at once.
Indeed, glass works need to be handled with extreme care. They pose hazards not only to the properties of the concerned customers but to the lives and limbs of the workers as well.
It goes without saying that this type of endeavors should not be entrusted to a greenhorn of the trade. If the veterans can fall prey to some missteps at times, how much more the raw recruits?
60 Years of Glazing Experience
You hear it right. Our firm The Glass Company, WI boasts of 60 years of glazing experience. The proven and tested Glass Company in Brookfield, WI commits to churn out quality results through efficient operations. Such commitment is unmatched by any of our competitors.
We are confident that we will meet and exceed your expectations because we have consistently done it for many years now. We impress all clients and they in turn reward us with repetitive recommendations.
That is how our company grows and continues to grow to this day.
Known Organizations That Have Put Their Trust on Us
Our services have been patronized by both renowned and lesser known organizations and companies. So you can have a glimpse of some of the countless projects that we did for popular customers, please go through the list below:
- Bishops Creek Housing Dormitory Building –New Construction Site4765 N. 32nd streetMilwaukee, WI 53209
- Marquette Eckstein Hall- New Construction (joint venture)1215 W. Michigan AvenueMilwaukee WI
- Harley Davidson Museum-New Construction400 W. Canal StreetMilwaukee, WI
- General Electric-New Construction9900 West Innovation DriveWauwatosa, WI
- Transautomotive -Renovation3919 N. Martin Luther King DriveMilwaukee, WI
- United Methodist Children’s Services -New Construction3940 W. Lisbon AveMilwaukee, WI
- V & J Foods (Burger King) Multiple Locations6933 W. Brown Deer RdMilwaukee, WI
- Northwestern Mutual Insurance Project
We just don’t serve big organizations and corporations. We also cater to anyone and any group that requires our services, be it residential or commercial client.
How can we serve you then?
- We can respond to scheduled installations and emergency repairs.
- Our skilled and experienced technicians are available for work assessments, installations and repairs for all your glass needs.
For your inquiries and request for assessments, please call us at these numbers: 414-702-8339 (main office) and 414-349-3309 (project number). You can also relay your concerns to us through fax at 414-435-3152 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We prefer to talk to you in person. Please drop by our place at 3815 N Brookfield Rd., Suite 104-149, Brookfield, WI 53045 (view map & directions ›).
We keep a Facebook page and Twitter account. Please follow us in these sites so we can interact as regards your glass installation and repair needs.
We’re sure you will agree with us that glass works have to be undertaken by the experienced contractors. Should you have other opinions and suggestions about our topic, please feel free to post them in the comments section below.