Glass windows can catch dirt and collect dust easily, which is why we need to exert more effort in cleaning them and keeping it that way. We can’t just ignore our dirty windows and leave them be because that will make things worse.
Although cleaning your windows isn’t something you need to do daily, it’s still important to know how to do it right. So, how can we clean our windows better? Here are 5 easy steps:
- First off, you need to prepare the things you need, such as; a spray bottle for water, a squeegee, a cleaning solution (typically with vinegar), a towel or a piece of cloth you can use to wipe the windows, and more.
- Next, you need to put a bit of the cleaning solution on the cloth or spray the window with it and start rubbing the cloth all over the glass until all parts are covered. It’s important to be able to spread it in every part of the glass so that the entire thing can be cleaned.
- Once you’re finished, you can spray the glass with water and wipe everything with a dry cloth to make it whole again.
- Clean the edges of the window pane with a toothbrush or a cotton swab. These make it easier to clean out all the dirt on thin corners.
- You can start the same process with the exterior side of the windows after.
Now that cleaning your glass windows is as simple as five easy steps, you will never find difficulty in maintaining it every year. With our assistance, you can solve any problem you have with your windows.
The Glass Company, WI, a glass company in Brookfield, WI, aims to be of great service to all of our clients. If you want us to replace your broken window panes, install tempered or insulated glass, or help you with the structure of your glass walls, we will be very happy to help.
For more information on our services, you can reach us at 414-702-8339, send us an email at email@example.com, or visit our location. Feel free to come to 3815 N Brookfield Rd., Suite 104-149, Brookfield, WI 53045 anytime!